All participants wishing to present their research at the Festival will be required to confirm this by:
- Submitting their proposal(s) for review (if they haven’t already) via the conference website.
- Purchasing a festival ticket by 31st May 2021
The following ticket types will be made available shortly:
|Early Bird till the end of May: All access (live, recorded and access to replays for two months)||Non-member £120||Member £100||PhD Student £80|
*Tickets purchased in the UK will attract VAT @20% in addition to the conference fee
**Fees are processed in GBP.
These tickets will allow you to:
- Present your accepted peer-reviewed academic work, be included in the Scientific Programme and receive certificates of attendance and/or presentation;
- Create a speaker profile to share contact details and other biographical details with delegates (optional)
- Access 4 x live keynotes & a live hosted discussion panel (plus replays for the following 2 months);
- Access all Symposia (currently estimated to be +150 given the number of papers already accepted) during the conference and up to 2 months later;
- Access all Ped Talks (currently estimated to be +20 given the number of papers already accepted) during the conference and up to 2 months later;
- Access all Posters (currently estimated to be +80 given the number of papers already accepted) during the conference and up to 2 months later;
- Attend SIG meetings, social events and developmental workshops (exact number and titles TBC).
From July we will be releasing further ticket options for non-presenters only. Further information will be released in due course.
All colleagues who have already purchased their tickets will be contacted and given the following options:
- For their ticket(s) to be fully refunded – delegates no longer wishing or able to participate
- For their ticket(s) to be partly refunded – delegates wishing to participate in the online event and refunded the difference in price tickets.
- For their ticket(s) to be fully or partly transferred to EECERA 2022 – delegates no longer wishing or able to participate in 2021 but wishing to attend in 2022, or delegates wishing to participate in both the online event in 2021 and EECERA 2022.