The Early Bird tickets are for anyone who wishes to attend our virtual event however, all colleagues who submitted a paper for presentation are required to confirm their attendance and presentation by purchasing an Early Bird Festival ticket by 7th June 2021 (deadline has been extended from the original date of 31st May).
|Early Bird till 7th June: All access (live, recorded and access to replays for two months)||Non-member £120||Member £100||PhD Student £80|
*Tickets purchased in the UK will attract VAT @20% in addition to the conference fee
**Fees are processed in GBP.
These tickets will allow you to:
- Present your accepted peer-reviewed academic work, be included in the Scientific Programme and receive certificates of attendance and/or presentation;
- Create a speaker profile to share contact details and other biographical details with delegates (optional)
- Access 4 x live keynotes & Q & As (plus replays for the following 2 months);
- Access to 170+ Symposia during the conference and up to 2 months later;
- Access to 20+ PED Talks during the conference and up to 2 months later;
- Access to 120+ Posters during the conference and up to 2 months later;
- Attend SIG meetings, social events and developmental workshops (exact number and titles TBC).
From July we will be releasing further ticket options for non-presenters only. Further information will be released in due course.
Tickets purchased prior to EECERA Online Festival 2021 Announcement
All colleagues who have already purchased their tickets will be contacted and given the following options:
- For their ticket(s) to be fully refunded – delegates no longer wishing or able to participate.
- For their ticket(s) to be partly refunded – delegates wishing to participate in the online event and refunded the difference in price tickets.
- For their ticket(s) to be fully or partly transferred to EECERA 2022 – delegates no longer wishing or able to participate in 2021 but wishing to attend in 2022, or delegates wishing to participate in both the online event in 2021 and EECERA 2022.